Saturday, October 4, 2008

Untitled

When was the last day I really studied?
It pains me brain trying to recall.

When I'm back in kl, I'm supposed to study but all I did was giving my hands unnecessary exercises carrying thousand paged book to the bed and back to the table.

Now I'm blogging here, maybe the after test euphoria haven't been dissipated. This evanescent rapture must be annihilated. so time for some games? Warcraft? Counter Strike?

DAMN I almost always have a good alibi for myself when gaming is concerned !


I'm always having trouble charging my N95 because the original charger is at home and I'm using a converter with the old nokia charger to charge it! Everytime when I need to feed it with power.... I always find myself turning tying spinning the wire... uh.. the picture explains it all.

Look at the wires.. Everytime I need to charge, I need a new angle, face up, sideways.. RM3 convertor sucks but please don't give me trouble.


Talking about trouble, my nose is making trash and it is filling my bin up, I wouldn't mind if emptying the bin is just a click but when you are sneezing whole day,

this is the end product

Yucks !
____________________________________________________________________

(courtesy of tcy's blog)


I found that this picture is stupid, won't that fella feel pain when someone pulling his/her cheeks? At the end of the day, that fella will be crying or in pain rather than smiling.


Weee........ I know I'll lament for the time wasted on gaming... bye =/

2 comments:

-tan choon yean- said...

but its cute XD

hey pls put a chatbox la wehh..

gackyz said...

lame eh u adrian ho.