Sunday, October 5, 2008

Feel..

What matters are what you want and what you don't,
Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back,
Before making any, sit and think, is that what you desire?
I feel sad, I never thought that I would be wrong about you.

You proved me wrong, like I said, no more than two in one circle,
It was and will never be that way. All these years, your absence,
It's like a constant stabbing in the heart, you tell me you can't,
you can't get over it, but what I see is you are attached.

Contradiction? No more than two in a circle.
All these while my intuition is right, keep away from you,
what you don't know won't hurt you, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY MISTAKE !
Now what I've done?

Why must you make things so complicated?
I can't get over my conscience, don't test my limits.

No comments: