Thursday, October 9, 2008

English For Academic Purpose

It never occured to me that I'll be the one who say such things

Me: I think I'm the only one today maam ( AMAZING RIGHT? )
Lec: Where are the others?
Me: I don't know, I think they are not coming
(true enough after 10 mins no one came)
Lec: I don't think that they are coming for my last class, so I think I should do a makeup class so that they can sign my evaluation forms.
Me: So can I sign it now since I'm here?
Lec: All of you were suppose to sign together. I'll do a makeup class on friday after your test.
Me: okay(zzZzZ)
Lec: Adrian, you got 56/60 for your course work, so I expect an A from you.
Me: But I'm dead careless.
Lec: Give urself a limit of 11 marks for your carelessness and get at least 29/40 for your finals or watch out.
Me: .........................

So good news is I might get an A afterall. my hardwork paid off? 7 pages essay and I gave her 9 !

Bad news is I need to turn up after the stupid lab test =.=" for a class I turn up. SHIT

No comments: