Monday, October 20, 2008

Days Like Years

They say semester break is great but I say it is killing me, this is the third day and what am I doing? Nothing at all.

I wanted to
1) clean my room
2) clean my laptop
3) clear those virus on sis and cousin bro's comp!!
4) repair my housemate's comp (a comp parts shopping trip in kl?)
5) clean my phones too many photos to uplood

and what am I doing now? Nothing at all too.. haha

I screwed up my physics test, I know I did.. no difference in studying at all, test 1 and test 2, I can score without trying so hard at all.

Perhaps things are better that way and we are not to try too hard and let it flow, everything will turn out just fine or if we are lucky, great.

For all these, there's only one thing you should know............................

No comments: