Friday, October 10, 2008

My not so distant future

I'm constantly asking myself one question, what I want to do and what am I doing now?

I don't know what is happening to me, I used to work hard and play even harder, but why now I've lost my interest in it.

Put your heart and soul in it when you are doing something.

I'm not trying so hard at the moment right now. I know I'll be rich in the not so distant future but how rich? What am I going to do? I'm taking an engineering degree, the scope is very wide, I can do any job any position related to it.

Great minds think alike, to be rich, one must work for it as nothing comes free. My insatiable hunger for money is much more worse, I want money to work for me, as the path to be a millionaire for me is due to vast source of income.

I might be nobody right now, but I'll be somebody in the not so distant future of mine. The rich and famous.

My Vice
- Lazy
- Arrogant bastard
- Over confident

My flaws or my pitfall or whatever it is.

FUCK YOU ADRIAN HO STOP DREAMING AND START WORKING. Damn, my other head had to comment! the gemini.............................................. and the snake................................. can't be mixed..

1 comment:

gackyz said...

no F word pls. Fart you.