Thursday, June 16, 2016

One for the world to see and another for the ones closest to your heart

I have two faces, one for the world to see and another for those closest to my heart.  I will always get into a relationship when I am ready because I believe that if I really love you enough, I should give my best in loving you.

Nothing else is sufficient than the best of me. So even if I love you enough but I'm not ready to be in a relationship, I'll get myself ready, as I always believed, what is meant to be will be, if our paths would cross and align together, our hands and heart would be one.

Even if you gone into loving someone else while I'm recuperating, healing, I will hope that you are happy with your new found love and be happy for you.

A saint I might be, but that's from the bottom of my heart.

Always stay true and stay real!  Good night!

No comments: