Monday, June 27, 2016

Home Leave

I always thought that I will never be home sick as I'm so used to being away from home and being independent. This home leave that lasted 10 days gave me a taste of what I have thought I would not mind giving up. It was so awesome that words cannot describe what I felt past 10 days.

First is the people I've met, new friends, family and you! thanks for being so awesome that you guys reminded me what is the fuss about being home. Thanks for being there for me when I was at my worst! I feel awesome once again!

Second is the good food and laughter that comes along. Never thought that eating could be this fun! All the food taste better with laughter! Malaysia is truly a food paradise and I'm proud to be a Malaysian!

Third is the alcohol and the parties that I had! Holy shit! From super duper hyped to drunk to hangover the next day basically 50% of my break? I got a problem, I'm an party animal! Best part is my awesome newly met bunch is planning for rave soon even before this break is over!

You messed up my life but I think my life would be fucked up without you around. All these while I'm still waiting for you, hoping for a miracle to happen, wishing my prayers answered by whoever that is up there. I keep counting down the days we meet again and wished that we could have more moments together, always. I'll really miss you like crazy!

No comments: