Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Look Alikes

The day started normally like the past two days, all right, then I decide to get my arse back in Ipoh.

At first I never realize that my wallet is empty, so I take a detour and go withdraw plus grab my hard disk USB cable in Lowyat. I parked at Times Square and went to Times Square to withdraw.

When I was lining up, she passed by, I was like WTF? Impossible...

I look again, more like staring, as she was lining up for cash deposit machine.

WTF?! Impossible !

She really look like her! 95% same height same face same hair style. She returned the stare like I'm a freak or smtg, lol, luckily I did not call her loudly, I guess it's not her.

That freaked me out though, after I withdraw I can even forgot bout my hard disk cable. call that for a day.

No comments: