Friday, December 4, 2009

Lesson on Patience

I can come out with great and creative ideas in my brain, things that is out of the box, but in the end I screwed up the whole thing, reason? lack of patience.

The latest scenario regarding this patience thingy is to make an arm rest for that old junk car(I appreciate it, thanks mom!) I have.

I had all the blue prints on my head, bought the materials and finally have the mood to do it. The material? Those plastic board they use for art or signboards in mall.


It's sturdy and hard so I guess it can stand the weight of my arm. DAMN, this thing is freaking HARD to cut with a cutter !


I spent 30 minutes cutting out a base for that arm rest, the measurement is precise, but I gave up, I don't have time to cut all the pieces precisely ! Maybe I'm lack of perseverance but I will never spend the damn day cutting that piece of plastic board.

Guess what? I changed it into a tissue box holder.

I can have great ideas, can make out something with my hand, but usually it stays inside my head unless someone needs it or I got the patience to bring it into reality.


this brings my failure to erm? 50?

Let's see, my recent failures
  1. I tried to customize my desktop casing, glossy look, with 5-6 coats of paint, ended up 3 coats but still i can see my reflection with it, so, acceptable la
  2. Convert an ATX power supply into an adapter with fan, successful after a few tries with card board, plastic board, wood, reason? I needed it.
  3. laptop cooler, working but looks ugly, screwed up with the measurements and the aluminum foil for the surface.
  4. .....
  5. .............
  6. ................. the list goes on

damn, sometimes I hate myself, but I just wont change.

No comments: