Sunday, May 1, 2016

Relationship

I do not know what vibe I emit but then I know what quality I want in my partner, but to be able to choose, I need to have things that I could offer and things that are valuable to my partner too.

My view of relationship is simple, a relationship is a bonus, it adds value to your life and gives you a glimpse of what your future might hold if you have such person in your life with you. If that is a burden, where you are constantly feeling the need to compromise every time and the need to sacrifice all the things that you are doing all these while, that is babysitting. A relationship is like a bonus to your life, you are good when you are alone but you will be better when you are with your partner.

I am no guru in relationship issues but I had my fair share of good and bad relationships. Every time I vow not to make the same mistakes that I did in my past relationships, every time I promise myself to do better in the coming ones and hoping that this would be my last and there will be a happy ending to it as I do my fucking best in every single one of my relationship.

I hope that I could get someone that shares my view in life and walk the never ending road together with me.

I am never mad at my exes for the bad endings, I sincerely hope and wish that they do well in life, I do hope that we learnt something from our journey of life together even if it was for a part of my life. 

to my future partner wherever or whoever you might be,here is a promise, I promise I will make you my priority and never an option. 

lkm: I don't know where I stand, but I hope one day our paths would be one. 

No comments: