Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Comfort Zone

Being in our comfort zone gives us the sense of security. This feeling is great for the moment but it will be our undoing. We get too comfortable to make changes that might or might not improve our lives.

Stay stagnant is bad because we are depriving ourselves the chance to do better, so stay away from your comfort zone and you will increase your own value.

I am always the odd one out, choosing things that are my weakness so that I will eventually learn to do better, thus improving myself. Bad at dealing with people, chose a management job after graduation to improve myself. Poor time management, end up managing the working schedule of a project. These are the little things I get to learn when I'm not at my comfort zone.

I never want to be average, I don't do average, I only do my fucking best and if I don't know how, I'll learn how to do it myself.

That's all for tonight.

No comments: