Saturday, June 27, 2009

The price to feed a child till they can stand on their own

Having a child is the greatest honor and responsibility bestowed upon any living being.

Last time I spend money like nobody's business, the hard earned money of my parents.
As time goes by, I began to understand that money is not easy to come by as it seem.

Slowly I've stop asking money from my parents to fulfill my desire but rather get over with my desire of spending their money just to make myself happy for a moment owning something I don't deserve.

I've learn to appreciate their efforts in giving me what I need in order to live on, this I can never ever repay them back, just to hope that I'm able to give them the luxury life everyone is working for when I'm capable.

Their problems are their own to began with, I'm not able to do anything to ease their suffering.
I know well that what I need to do now is to do well in my studies for my well being and their peace of mind, I won't fail.

Even though nothing much is conveyed between us anymore, I hope that you understand that sometimes I'm stubborn as hell, I feel sorry though. Thank you for giving me the life I have today and I hope that tomorrow I can let both of you live well. Tomorrow is near..

There was once you insist on giving me some money although I told you I still have some with me. I realize the value of the money my mom gave me, the value of making me who I am today and dad, though I don't approve some of your actions but I'm proud and thankful to have both of you as my parents.

The love you showed me are priceless.

1 comment:

-tan choon yean- said...

=') gd boy


(haha..i bet ur parents r proud of u too)