Wednesday, June 3, 2009

20 years old

I'm actually 20 without even realizing that I'm that old, such ignorance.. =D

thinking back about the past 20 years, the best time I had was during secondary.

listing it all out will take forever,

I
1. break dance behind the class last time
2. take photos of teacher teaching in front
3. never attend assembly for 9 months.
4. 1st to sleep in class always
5. watch prank at midnight with buddy during spm study WEEK(S)
6. almost always bring hand phone to school.
7.........................

hmmm the most hilarious part was I brought a toaster and a blender to my room. Reason? toast bread and eat it while its fresh.. blender? because I don't wanna wake the whole house up blending ice blended watever juices in the kitchen so i did it in my room instead. I did cover up the blender with the pillow !

talking about deja vu...

I'm doing it again and thought of the last time i did that. LOL

Well, I'm fine and well tonight, hopefully I'm still in one piece tomorrow morning because the blender blending ice, you know.. the sound even when covered up with pillow is like you knocking a hammer on the wall..

No comments: