Friday, March 13, 2009

I need my Unit VECTOR NOW !

I've got the magnitude, but I don't have the unit vector.

What am I without it? I'm lost now, hopefully there's a lost and found counter for me.

My magnitude is limitless but without a unit vector, what can I do?

Nothing...................

while (unit_vector<=0) { printf("Lost"); unit_vector++; } ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Lately my comps like to give me problems, my 7 year old desktop lying dead and my 500GB of hard disk spoilt/corrupted. The best part is I don't have any backups and my projects, my movies, my e-books are all there.
______________________________________

a quote stolen from tcy's blog which she got it from her eng lecturer I don't know

There comes a point in your life when you realize

who matters,

who never did,

who won't anymore...

and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past,

there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

p/s: sorry tcy if i curi this from your blog
<< =P

No comments: