Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Some Update

Well, let's see, what happened after 3 years since 2011?

- I am now an engineer. +4 (maybe a +5 is more appropriate)
- but I graduate with only a 3.41 CGPA.-2
- but I got the best Final Year Project Award. +1
- I am single after a 2 years relationship and a great roller coaster ride after the breakup. -6
- Been to Sydney with family in 2013! +2
- Raided Hong Kong with buddies in 2014. +3
- Got into an accident where I am at fault. -3
- Got drunk numerous times where I can't recall any shit of that night +1 (c'mon it was fun!)
- Made MH carried me numerous times back home. -2 (bro, at least I feel bad)
- Made MH drunk on 8th of January 2014, just before his first time on a plane. +3 (I have evidence)
- etc, maybe based on how I feel now, a +2?

Summary for 3 years, a +3, considered good enough for me. Hoping for a good year ahead and all my hard work pays off in the long run!

Well, life is pretty much at a standstill now, will make some changes somewhere. As for life partner, well, let's just say that there is a potential but it seems like she's not into me, so, conclusion is try harder? I will come back to this issue after a while. I am addicted with iDarts where it is a dart game with a digital board to keep track of your points, great when you want to have fun in a small party of 3 to 4 person.

Let's see how long will I keep blogging till I go missing in action again.

Currently Reading: Mages of Bloodmyr #2 The Consuls of Vicariate

No comments: