Friday, November 20, 2009

What's the odds of getting rich before 30?

What is the odds of getting rich before 30? For a young adult, they need support monetary wise from their parents, they might have a bit of savings but what are the chances of getting rich after they graduate?

Lets see, for a normal malaysian, at the age of 17, after spm, they go for foundation, a-levels, sam, etc etc, when they finish, 18, then after 4 years plus plus for their degree, 23++.

My question is, will most of them become reasonably rich in 7 years? including repaying those government or private loans, the odds are quite low.

okay cut the crap, I wanna be rich before 30, I'm going to take my chances with the money I have and try to multiply it with my knowledge and my connections.

Now what I see is my money will never multiply much leeching bank interest, it is freaking low.
But what if I fail and lose the money?

No comments: