Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Internet Connection

Being unable to get connected smoothly frustrates me. My hostel internet connection is more than suck, it takes years to load google and it takes forever to load a youtube video.

I seriously need a good internet connection to keep myself sane and at the same time get my assignments done asap rather than waiting and reloading and waiting and reloading the damn web page just to get into wiki or dictionary.com.

This happens when those BOD of my university thinks that internet is a luxury for a student and that concludes that the BOD are a bunch of old hag where they see technology is a kind of deadly virus.

The most obvious solution at the moment and the not so distant future is to opt to stay outside campus and get your own land line internet connection because wireless broadband wimax don't communicate well with online games and 24/7 uptime at the moment.

Constant disconnection is a big no no.

But staying outside campus has it flaws, namely transport, fuel, utility bills, rental and waking up an hour early for class. Money and time is at stake.

Therein lies my problem and I've been asking myself the same old question, In Campus or Out?
Since it's a problem to me and a problem must have a solution, I think I should stay outside for the next coming semester, for my sanity.

No comments: