Saturday, January 17, 2009

Part Of Me

I'm actually very creative but it's always for some of my evil plans to prank or tease others. I'm wondering whether I'm able to transfer that kind of creativity to do something more practical.

Here I am thinking of how to act in a forum, writing the plot for my BM assignment and yet all those pieces in my head just won't come together. I've been brainstorming for an hour and all I can picture is how it will look like in the end but not how should I do it to make it look like what I had in mind. crap..

I bet my group members are waiting for me to tell them what to do. Sigh. think adrian ! THINK.

can anyone teach me how to say no? =/

The process of learning is slow and hard but once you get the hang of it, know how to use it, gain profit with it, you will need a bigger pocket, but why good things don't come easy? argh

I think I need a cookie.

No comments: